PEP Talks for Students are designed to Engage, Educate, Entertain, Encourage, and Empower (E 5) students to take ownership in their education and intentionally invest in the type of people they are becoming. PEP Talks are presentations that offer students a blend of character/leadership, social/emotional, and employability/entrepreneurial programming and each is interactive and built on an EPIC model of delivery: Experiential, Participatory, Image-rich, and Connected.
As a Certified Habitudes® Master Trainer, I am also proud to endorse The Habitudes® System (Created by Tim Elmore and Growing Leaders, Inc.) which is comprised of eight (8) courses (i.e. books). Each book/course contains at least 13 lessons/discussions. Depending on the content, each PEP Talk for Students can be customized to fit 30/60/90 minute blocks of time.
- The Art of Self Leadership
- The Art of Connecting with Others
- The Art of Leading Others
- The Art of Changing Culture
- The Art of Navigating Transitions
- The Art of Preparing for a Career
- The Art of Launching a Career
- The Art of Engaging Communication
Over the past three (3) years, I have delivered over 100 PEP Talks for Students stretching from South Milwaukee, WI to Peshtigo, WI utilizing the Habitudes® System.